Housekeeping and meals
In the Manor our attention to detail, to the housekeeping, to the meals and to our residents is of the highest order.
Our restaurant a la carte style menu allows residents to choose from a selection of hot breakfasts, entrees, soups and main courses, all cooked by our in-house chef. (No we don’t have cooks – we have chefs!) Morning and afternoon tea as well as late night suppers are all on the menu. To ensure a healthy lifestyle, our dieticians daily monitor every meal.
Residents can dine in the privacy of their own apartment, or join friends in the dining room. Special meals such as celebrations and group barbecues are also provided for. And guests are encouraged to join the residents at mealtime.
Individual Care Plan Assessment
As part of the tailored service we offer at The Manor, our team will develop an individual care plan assessment for all residents. This care plan may include any of the following services:
- Assistance with bathing, showering, toileting or personal hygiene
- Assistance with eating and drinking
- Assistance with transfers including collecting and positioning of walking aids or wheelchairs
- Assistance with mobility, including the use of mobility aids
- Assistance with managing incontinence
- Provision of special dietary requirements
- Assistance with treatments or procedures and supervision of medications
- Individual support and treatment for recurrent confusion including cognitive impairments and behavioural disorders
Registered Nurses will oversee every aspect of individualised personal care. All our staff are dedicated to going beyond what is expected - that personal touch that can only come from genuine caring.
The Little Extras
It's the little extras that make life at The Manor so special.
While every apartment has its own colour television, there are large screen TV's with DVD players in the lounge areas. There is a regularly updated library, including large print and talking books, daily newspapers, as well as weekly and monthly magazines.
Outings are offered on a regular basis with our dedicated bus. And don’t forget that for personalised celebrations, such as family birthdays, anniversaries or remembrance days these can all be catered for.